Updated as of April 5, 2022
This Policy and describe our collection, use and disclosure of personal information and other information collected from Users. In this Policy, “personal information” means any information that Securely has collected and that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked with a particular person or device.
Information We Collect About You
We collect personal information directly from Users, such as when they sign up to receive special offers or information from us, or register for an account with us. We also collect certain information (including personal information) automatically through Users’ use of our Sites and Services. If you would like to use our Sites and Services, but decide not to provide this personal information, certain Services may not be available to you.
Information We Collect Directly From You
You can browse our Sites without registering or submitting your personal information to us, but we will automatically collect certain information about your use of our Sites through cookies and other web tracking technologies – see Other Information We Collect Automatically below.
To use our certain Services, you must register with us or otherwise provide us with your name and other personal information. We may also collect personal information that you enter on our Sites or provide to us in any other ways, such as through email or forms on our Sites. The type of personal information that we collect from you depends on your interaction with us and your use of our Sites and Services, but may include:
- personal details, such as full name, mailing address, email address, phone number, and other contact information;
- transaction information (if you make a purchase), such as information about the products you buy, billing address, method of payment, and payment details; and
- location data, and any other personal information that you choose to provide.
Information from Third Parties
We may collect personal information about potential customers from third parties, including name, contact and other information. We also may collect information about any comments or reviews you post about us on third party websites.
Our Sites may access and collect your geolocation information in order to facilitate our Services, such as enabling the functionality of our Sites. We may also use information about the location of the device you are using to help us understand how our Sites, and other Services and functionality are being used and to deliver more relevant advertising. For most mobile devices and computer systems, you are able to withdraw your permission for us to collect this information by using the device or web-browser settings.
Performance of a Contract / Entering into a Contract – Processing your personal information is necessary in some cases to perform a contract with you or take steps to enter into a contract at your request:
- Providing Support and Services – to provide our support and Services to you, to communicate with you, to respond to your inquiries, to provide you with documentation or communications which you have requested from us, to provide after-sales support, and for other customer service purposes.
Our Legitimate Interest – Processing your personal information is in our legitimate interests, which are not overridden by your interests and fundamental rights. When the justification for processing your personal information is our legitimate interests, those interests are to use User personal information to conduct and develop our business activities with Users and with others in order to support our reputation and increase our revenues, while limiting the use of personal information to those purposes that strictly support the conduct and development of our business within the reasonable expectation of the individuals concerned:
- Personalize Content – to make recommendations to you about our Services; to tailor the information that we send or display to you, to offer customization, based on your location; and to otherwise personalize your experiences based on your purchase history and your interactions with the Sites, and social networking pages;.
- Advertising – to send you targeted advertising on our Sites, or on third party websites.
- Marketing and Promotions – to send you news and newsletters, special offers and promotions, or to otherwise contact you about information we think may interest you.
- Analytics and Improvement – to better understand how Users access and use our Sites, and Services, in order to improve them, respond to User desires and preferences, and for other research, marketing and analytical purposes; to conduct research and analytics, to evaluate transactions involving the Sites, and social networking pages; to operate, evaluate, maintain, improve, and develop the Site, and social networking pages (including by monitoring and analyzing trends, access to, and use); or to evaluate, improve, and develop our Services generally by tracking User interaction and review of our Services.
- Protect Our Legal Rights and Prevent Misuse – to respond to claims asserted against us, comply with legal process (e.g. subpoenas or warrants), or enforce or administer our agreements and terms; to conduct fraud prevention, risk assessment, or investigations; to protect our rights, property or safety and those of Users, or others; and to protect our confidential and proprietary information.
- Comply with Legal Obligations – to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, court order, subpoena, or other legal process.
- Corporate Reorganization – to share your personal information with third parties in connection with potential or actual sale of our company or any affiliate, or of any of our assets or those of any affiliated company, in which case personal information held by us about our Users may be one of the transferred assets
How We Share Your Information
We do not sell or rent your personal information for monetary compensation. We may share your information, including personal information, as follows:
Advertising and Analytics
We use third-party analytics tools, including, but not limited to, Google Analytics, to collect, monitor, and analyze information we collect from you in order to improve functionality and user-friendliness of our Sites and to better tailor the Services to our visitors’ needs.
If you have questions about the privacy aspects of our Sites or Services or would like to make a complaint, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org